Industrial Manufacturing Services Ltd is a privately owned Engineering company that started in March 2004.
The company was formed to service a range of potential clients in the food, materials handling and processing industries.
Now based in Onekawa Napier, the company has grown to its current size employing 10-14 staff and has a strong focus in engineering excellence throughout Hawkes Bay and New Zealand.
We have a fully equipped workshop with modern tooling and facilities along with service vehicles for field work.
We strive to offer quality product and service to our clients and up hold a strong reputation.
Our areas of expertise are in the following:
- Stainless Steel, Mild Steel and Aluminium light to medium Fabrication
- Pressure Pipe Welding ASME IX in Stainless and Carbon Steels
- Certified Structural Welding
- Sheet Metal and Plate Folding
- Guillotine and Cutting Services
- Design, using Solidworks 3d Drafting
- Project Management
- Service Work
Our Industry focus has been in:
- Food and Beverage Processing Plants
- Pipe Services
- Production Engineering
- Product Development
- Mineral Processing Plants
- Building Industry
- Aviation Industry
- Equine Industry